As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make an incredible impact. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment and selection at BAM. You will help us fill our teams with caring and curios people who are driven to make a difference. You will also be an integral part of maintaining all employees documentation and staying in contact with third party providers in this area of expertise. Our goal is to cultivate successful long-term relationships by connecting the right people with our organization. We believe that with your help, we will continue to grow our team into a strong group that exists to make a positive impact on people, brands and the bottom line.
What you will do
- Proactively source and reach out to passive candidates through calling, email, networking, internet searches, and social media
- Responsible to build a database of potential candidates by participating in events, actively participating in social networks and other channels.
- Strive to provide the right candidate who are a great fit for our internal clients
- Deliver exceptional service; remaining engaged with all candidates and clients to build a professional network that result in further business opportunities
- Maintenance of all employees files, due to new hires or promotion
- Participate in ad-hoc projects linked to other needs of the Human Resources and Operations Department
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Fluency in English with a very good knowledge of French
- Prior experience as a recruiter, headhunting experience will be considerate a strong asset
- Performance oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals
- High energy and always looking to improve
- Self-starter who takes action without being instructed
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing decision makers.
- Persistence and superb follow up
- Strong verbal and written communication skills