In this role, you will be providing interactive design solutions. You will possess the ability to share your knowledge with the creative team to be able to create outstanding deliverable.
What you will do
- Conceptualize and deliver original design solutions for pitches and internal projects
- Ability to concept and bring forth original design solutions
- Work closely with Art Director across several projects
- Scope projects for time and cost constraints
- Cultivate an environment of learning and sharing within the team
- Collaborate with clients services; programming and marketing teams
What you will bring
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to concept and bring original design solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding of design functionality and interface knowledge
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator. Proficiency in Sketch, InVision and/or Animate are an asset.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Adobe After-Effects and Premiere are an asset
- Understanding of email marketing and browsers
- Strong knowledge of best practices for the web, as well as new web trends
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to drive the creative process
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong English conversational and written skills. Working knowledge of French is a good asset.
To be considered for the position, candidates should submit a portfolio attached to their resume.