The Salesforce Administrator (Marketing Cloud) has concrete experience as a client-facing technical subject matter expert within the specific domains of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications and tools. She/he is responsible for architecting and implementing solutions across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and integrations with Salesforce CRM for our biggest clients, and must have a good understanding of data and SQL as well as scripting, integrations, API capabilities and building customer journeys.
What you will do
- Collaborate with Marketing team to execute CRM strategies by using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Establish connections between multiple systems such as Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud and third parties
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards and other routine tasks
- Work directly with clients to discover and implement solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Salesforce CRM
- Work with our Tech, Client Services, Strategy & Analytics teams to help ensure the success of projects by validating proposed solutions and projects.
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back
- Validates customer’s technical design and solution requests and make suggestions for efficiency and improvement.
- Develop and maintain email templates and Marketing Automation (ExactTarget) within the Marketing Cloud
- Provides technical consultation on various aspects of solutions.
- Leverage Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and scripting language to deliver simple solutions to complex client projects.
- Create Knowledge base documentation to share with the team and provide training when needed
- Stay up-to-date on the latest standards, hacks and tricks within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, implementation & development skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and integrations with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to write SQL queries and relational database experience
- Experience with CSS and HTML for email creation
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, both in French and English
- A proven problem-solver
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical clients and internal team members