The Reporting and Analytics Intern will assist in the successful execution of search marketing and analytics reporting mandates in line with prescribed objectives.
What you will do
Reporting and Continuous Improvement
- Pull required data for campaign and project reports
- Provide high level insights into reporting
- Data gathering for competitive analyses and strategic planning documents
- Research industry benchmarks
- Participate in the creation of reporting templates
- Participate in the development of best practice guidelines for related service offers
- Propose innovative service offerings within the realm of media and search.
- Propose innovative optimization strategies for client campaigns.
- Identify tools to facilitate optimization measures.
- Assistance with completion of general departmental tasks, as required.
What you will bring
University degree or college diploma in related field in progress.
Advanced skills in Google Apps (Google Docs).
Strong analytical skills.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Excellent organization and time management skills.
Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
Responsible and autonomous.
Ambitious, outgoing and a team player.
Ability to deal with stress, pressure and tight deadlines.
Creative and innovative in approach.
Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and French.
Bilingual – English and French
Knowledge of Google AdWords (preferred)
Knowledge of Analytics tools (preferred)
Strong interest in online media, search marketing and social media.
Strong interest in digital marketing and its evolution.
Curious, by nature.