Reporting to the Head of HR and Operations, the receptionist is responsible for the overall administrative support of the department including: office maintenance, purchase, data entry, events and others.
What you will do
- In charge of overall purchases for the office including: requests management, stationary, food and office needs, fruits, ink cartridges, batteries, pizza days, lunch orders, etc.
- Ensure the overall appearance of the office is well organized, clean and professional at all times.
- Ensure all office equipment is in good operational condition at all times by overseeing and coordinating service agreements as appropriate for such equipment.
- Welcome and greet visitors.
- Negotiate supplier contracts every year depending on contract type.
- Develop and maintain well organized online filing system for operations that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
- Manages cleaning services from contract negotiation to invoice approval.
- In charge of 1st Aid team, Vaccination campaigns and other health & safety related tasks.
- Gives assistance to all events of the company by contacting external providers, negotiating prices and ordering food and other materials needed.
- Prepare deposit slips and deposit cheques or cash at the bank.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Assist with the maintenance of accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Perform data entry tasks.
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Backup of HR Coordinator in all related activities, including B-day cake agenda and event.
- Provide administrative support to management.
What you will bring
- College or Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing similar activities
- Bilingual – conversational and written skills, in both English and French
- Knowledge of ERP and/or CRM systems will be considered an asset
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing scope of authority and protecting confidential information a must.
- Ability to communicate with people at all hierarchical levels and to build trustworthy partnerships.