We are looking for enthusiastic marketing interns who will collaborate with our teams in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your contribution will help us to develop and deliver successful campaigns. You will be exposed to all aspects of the life cycle of a project in a marketing agency while gaining a broad experience in the field and getting prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
What you will do
- Assist and participate in the coordination of digital campaigns, including social media, media plans, website revamps, contests, etc.
- Help the teams to ensure that communication between staff and third parties happens in the most efficient and smooth way.
- Support our teams with daily administrative tasks.
- Work closely with our production teams to ensure that they have all what is needed to produce successful campaigns.
- Proactively strive to raise the quality and profile of client programs in general
- Assist in building projects requirements and documentation
- Help develop and assist on different reporting methodology and post-program reports
- Input data into content management systems
- Execute quality control throughout the project’s life cycle
- Assist the Accounts in activities that are crucial to flawless execution, including: research, meeting coordination, QA website development and/or deliverable, creation of content decks and gathering of assets
- Ensure positive and long-lasting ongoing relationships with internal teams, as well as with clients as needed
- Strive to take responsibility for personal career development within the company
What you will bring
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and French.
- University degree in the field of marketing.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Ability to think interactively
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Ability to deal with stress, pressure and tight deadlines, in order to prioritize actions
- Be organized with the ability to multitask, using good interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, outgoing and a team player
- Creative and innovative in approach
- Familiarity with marketing softwares and online applications like CRM tools and Google analytics will be considered an asset.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices