The Digital Producer is a creative and strategic thinker who is passionate about partnering to create amazing work. You will work closely with creative, strategy and account. Always up to date on the newest technologies, you bring digital expertise and problem solving experience to the table.
What you will do
- Work with account, creative, tech and media leads to develop scopes of work and pricing based on business and functional requirements.
- Assist account supervisor/director in the creation of proposals and project plans.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans.
- Create and update project boards and timelines in Mavenlink
- Ensure proper change management documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that new requirements are communicated to project teams.
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Contribute to defining and documenting guidelines and processes for digital project management, asset creation, delivery and archiving and contribute to company’s knowledge sharing effort
- Responsible for allocation of Creative, Strategic, UX, Developer and QA resources on projects in conjunction with Traffic Manager and dept leads.
Personal Development and Operational
- Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management through reading appropriate industry publications, websites, emails as well as through attendance at conferences
- Work with the dept leads and other team members on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of Interactive delivery within the agency.
What you will bring
- University degree or college diploma in the field of marketing in progress
- 1-2 years of experience, ideally monitoring projects from various levels of complexity
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. A working knowledge of French will be considered a strong asset
- A problem solver that is full of solutions, everyday
- A compelling, persuasive communicator that employees are drawn to and want to work with
- Resourceful, tenacious, detail oriented and driven to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage down, across and up
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills