BAM Strategy has been in the business of digital marketing for more than 20 years. We make sure we have an impact on our people, our brands and the bottom-line. We’re curious, we’re passionate about what we do and how to do it better. Our clients recognize that and feel our care no matter the project size.
Do you think you could be an amazing addition to the team? Let’s talk.
What you will do
- Provide original, strategically sound and persuasive copy aligned with the creative brief for all types from creative media, including original campaigns, social media, brand newsletters, digital ads, and video scripts
- Act as brand guardian from a copy perspective and ensure the tone of voice guidelines are written and adhered at all time
- Propose alternative approaches or solutions to effectively achieve the objectives identified in the brief
- Convert insight into actionable concepts
- Provide writing support and expertise on a wide variety of media
- Write-ups of creative concepts for presentation to clients and internal teams
What you will bring
- At least 3 years of experience in a writing and editing capacity. Experience in an agency environment will be considered a strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience with online content (Ex: Original concepts, social media, video scripts, newsletters, internal communication)
- Experience in emerging platforms
- Proven track record of strategic and conceptual thinking
- Proven track record of converting conceptual thinking into marketing actions.
- Proven ability to “Sell” creative concepts to clients and partners