BAM – we do exactly what our name implies, and that’s making an impact on all fronts of the business playground, namely people, brands and the bottom line. Perhaps you have the same aspirations and want to have a similar impact in your professional career. Well, you’ve stumbled upon the perfect job opportunity!
Let’s guess, you’re creative, dynamic and up for a challenge on top of being a fan of agency life. If that’s you, we want to personally invite you to the world of BAM Strategy, to fill the shoes of an Art Director.
You’ll have a big role in the creative process which will involve developing interactive design solutions to creating outstanding deliverables alongside our creative team.
What you will do
- Develop presentation materials for pitches and internal projects
- Oversee the creative department
- Work closely with Creative Director across several projects
- Scope projects for time and cost constraints
- Cultivate an environment of learning and sharing within the team
- Collaborate with clients services; programming and marketing team
What you will bring
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience as Art Director
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience managing a creative team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding of design functionality and interface knowledge
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Adobe After-Effects and Premiere are an asset
- Understanding of email marketing and browsers
- Strong knowledge of best practices for the web, as well as new web trends
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong people and department management skills
- Ability to grow and maintain the creative team
- Ability to drive the creative process
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong English conversational and written skills. Working knowledge of French is a good asset.
We can’t wait to receive your application in our inbox! Just note you’ll have to submit a portfolio attached to your resume, to be considered for the position.