If you are an organised person who loves working with facts and figures, this could be an internship you’ll really enjoy. You will report to company’s Director of HR & Operations and will be assisting the team by keeping financial records and helping to prepare accounts.
This is a six-week paid internship and part-time, 3 hours per day for a total of 15 hours a week.
What you will do
- Prepare deposit slips and deposit cheques or cash at the bank.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintain accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Perform data entry task
- Processes invoices for payment and sends invoices to clients.
- Provides coverage and support to other positions within the HR & Ops department as required.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
What you will bring
- In process of completing a degree in Accounting and/or related field
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Excel skills
- Good analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Organization, Attention to Detail, Efficiency, Dependability