Posted 10 months ago
Reporting to the Account Director, the role of the Account Supervisor is to plan, execute, and complete projects according to strict deadlines.
What you will do
- Manage multiple projects, assess priorities and ensure timely execution of all ongoing projects.
- Develop and prepare briefings, schedules, meeting minutes, follow-up documents and present to internal and external teams.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and budgets.
- Ensure quality at all stages of project execution.
- Assess and resolve issues that may arise during the execution of projects by providing creative and business solutions.
- Work in collaboration with other departments, including finance, creative and strategy.
- Coordinate and manage third party logistics (media companies, public relations resources, etc.).
- Build strong relationships with clients by ensuring regular contact and attending client meetings.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with existing customers.
- Be on the lookout for new trends and have thorough knowledge of the ever-evolving market.
What you will bring
- University degree (preferably in communication, marketing or advertising).
- Thorough understanding of agency processes, including creative development and production with at least 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Excellent sense of responsibility and priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress.
- A great attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Adaptability, flexibility and effective skills in interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Superior knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong understanding of social media and digital best practices.
- Willingness to participate and learn tasks outside of core job description.
- Experience in production for print, digital and TV an asset.
- Occasional travel required.